Taking care of a garment in Cashmere
TIPS FOR CLEANING SHIRTS.
• Our sweaters also carry a label that helps dry cleaning.
In fact, a dry cleaning quality will ensure a long life to your cashmere sweaters and wool merinos and allow you to remove stains.
However, our items do not fear the warm water ... in fact, hand washing, your garments will return to their freshness without altering the softness
• If in 100% cashmere, do not bring your knitting for more than 2/3 days in a row, let stand for the fiber, and natural living material.
• Wash your hand knit, after wearing it 2 or 3 times at most, lukewarm water (max. 30 ° C) using a special cleaner and overthrow his head without rubbing and twisting.
• Rinse his head several times, without wringing, in warm water (30 ° C), so you can rest assured that there remain traces of detergent on the fibers.
• Centrifuge machine at 600 rpm, or dab gently with a towel.
CASHMERE DRYING AND STRETCH:
•Dry on a flat surface, stretching the mesh on a dry towel, away from light and direct heat sources.
• Once dry, iron the shirt inside out, iron cool (using the program for wool) and interposing a damp cloth.
• To remove any peeling effect, simply use a special comb. In the case of cashmere, the removal operation will be very easy.